The AUDAX Project is a coordinated and dedicated push towards the furtherance of the adoption of cryptocurrency in ecommerce, in order that the potential benefits of digital payments become a reality to both merchant and buyer alike. One of the project’s main tools in this venture is its cryptocurrency, AUDAX.
AUDAX is a decentralized digital currency that facilitates fast, secure digital payment for the ecommerce industry, without negative disruption to how merchants receive their funds or how buyers access, acquire or spend cryptocurrency. A key component of the AUDAX vision in pursuance of the above stated objective is the establishment of an ecommerce platform, where cryptocurrencies will be the main methods of payment, with discounts offered on purchases made using the AUDAX coin.
- Name: Audax
- Symbol: AUDAX
- Consensus Protocol: 100% Proof of Stake 3.0
- Block time: 60 seconds
- Difficulty Retargeting: Every block
- Maturity: 50 blocks
- Minimum Staking Age: 3 hours
- Max supply: 200 million
- Block reward: 20 coins
- Masternode reward: 8 coins
- PoS reward: 8 coins
- Governance/Development: 4 coins
- Masternode Collateral: 150,000 coins
- Premined coins: 3.25%
- Governance type: On-chain
- Hash type: SHA256
There will be a total premined amount of 3.25% of the total supply. 1.975% of the total supply will be made available at launch to investors interested in staking or owning masternodes to help support the network. 1.275% of the total supply will go to the Audax Development fund.
Other Project Features:
- Audax marketplace - the ecommerce platform that will accept multiple cryptocurrencies, but apply significant discounts for purchases done using AUDAX
- Masternode Sharing - service built primarily to provide masternode sharing services to AUDAX holders who may not yet hold enough collateral for full masternodes
The AUDAX blockchain is currently in testing on the test network. if you would like to join the on-going tests, do join the AUDAX Discord server for instructions on how to do so.
After the current iteration of testnet, there will be further review of the code, and then mainnet will launch tentatively in about 3 weeks. We will announce specific dates and timelines shortly. In the meantime, please feel free to join the AUDAX Discord server, where you can follow developments more closely.